My buddy called me anti-social this week. Apoco? I will admit that I kinda want things now. If someone calls me and says we'll meet at 7, and I'm hungry now, I'll say no thanks, then I'll go eat alone and go home. I rarely have patience to wait anymore--not just for food, but all things. I think that is the main problem with my dating life as well. You have no idea how many dates I've cancelled cause it's not when I want and where I want. I'd rather go home alone. Maybe I enjoy the silence too much? On the flip side, I eat lunch with my co-worker daily, and I enjoy the company she gives. I don't know....perhaps I've become somewhat anti-social. Or maybe I just don't like you. If I did, I'd try harder.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Guilty?
My buddy called me anti-social this week. Apoco? I will admit that I kinda want things now. If someone calls me and says we'll meet at 7, and I'm hungry now, I'll say no thanks, then I'll go eat alone and go home. I rarely have patience to wait anymore--not just for food, but all things. I think that is the main problem with my dating life as well. You have no idea how many dates I've cancelled cause it's not when I want and where I want. I'd rather go home alone. Maybe I enjoy the silence too much? On the flip side, I eat lunch with my co-worker daily, and I enjoy the company she gives. I don't know....perhaps I've become somewhat anti-social. Or maybe I just don't like you. If I did, I'd try harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment