Well, tonight was the first night I tried a Farmer Boy Burger. Let me be the first on this blog (and the only one) to say "I'll be back!" Farmer Boy's Burgers is on Alvarado, right off the 10 freeway, in back of downtown. It may not be the best spot at night and it is sort of hidden, but very well worth the find! I had the Farmer Boy Burger, which came with 1 big ass beef patty, cheese, avacado, lettuce, salmonella-- i mean tomato, and a warm buttery bun. Because they were out of fries, i opted for the fried Zucchini, que estavan tan calientes que me queme el osico, and washed it down with a refreshing Pepsi. The price was moderate, I was very impressed with the service and the food was totally worth it. Go now if you haven't been there!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Had my first farmer boy tonight...
Well, tonight was the first night I tried a Farmer Boy Burger. Let me be the first on this blog (and the only one) to say "I'll be back!" Farmer Boy's Burgers is on Alvarado, right off the 10 freeway, in back of downtown. It may not be the best spot at night and it is sort of hidden, but very well worth the find! I had the Farmer Boy Burger, which came with 1 big ass beef patty, cheese, avacado, lettuce, salmonella-- i mean tomato, and a warm buttery bun. Because they were out of fries, i opted for the fried Zucchini, que estavan tan calientes que me queme el osico, and washed it down with a refreshing Pepsi. The price was moderate, I was very impressed with the service and the food was totally worth it. Go now if you haven't been there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment